sábado, 12 de dezembro de 2015

«The Accountancy profession needs to up its game»


«(...)
Unfortunately, I believe my profession has failed miserably in achieving that objective as our day to day work seems to have become mostly a compliance exercise rather than a communication exercise.  In essence, I produce reports that I don’t think too many people actually look at, except the regulators.  In my opinion, the accounting profession has really lost its way in external financial reporting and it needs to up its game and take a leadership role.  We as a profession need to change the way we do reporting and I personally believe <IR> is the best vehicle for us to actually meet our objective. (...).
I am passionate about <IR> because I believe it offers the potential for significant improvements in the quality of information available to providers of financial capital to enable a more efficient and productive allocation of capital. (...). Leia na integra.

Author: Bob Laux | Treasury Controller, Microsoft Corporation


Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário